[Fot] Sigh

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:25:24 MDT 2021

Sorry Mark. The little things are so big. FYI, his daughter Toni is
monitoring his email, so maybe reach out to see if she'd like to continue
receiving emails from FOT?

We've all lost a lot with Kas gone. I can't wait to hear the stories while
at The Kastner Cup in Portland. Toni told me there will not be a service as
he hated those...

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Lead
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver