[Fot] Kas

Jerry Barker triumphherald24 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:08:52 MDT 2021

Kas was like family to me.  He did so much for me for all of my Motorsports life. The most memorable experience was 1965.  I was just out of high school, the Triumph Factory brought three Spitfire coups to Sebring for the twelve hour. Kas got to supply US drivers for two of the cars. My dad, being 1964 national champion in his Spitfire, was one of the US drivers. Kas managed to fit me in as a mechanic to work with the factory guys. One of the top highlights of my life. Thanks Kas for that and so much more.  You will be missed.              Jerry Barker

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android