[Fot] COTA- Race Report

Rick Parent rick.parent at att.net
Thu Nov 12 08:24:06 MST 2020

Definitely a nice job on the trumpet Walt, thanks!
Please see the attached group sheets, Walt's car was not misclassed and ran exactly where it should have in group 8, the rules have been this way for 30+ years. You may have different classes where ever you race which is fine and I just want everyone to know there was no malice involved classing Walt's car. You may have differing opinions about classifications and that's fine but the rules are the rules wherever you race and its always good to know them in advance so you can be mentally prepared once you get to the track.
https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Svra_Group_3_118-2.pdf
https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Svra_Group_8_2_20.pdf

"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences"Ha, ask me how many times this one has cost me time, money and pride!