[Fot] Fwd: [TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE & Michael Porters collection

Joe Guinan joeg at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 16:31:39 MST 2020

Ken - (or anyone who knows) Where is Michael's daughter located?

Also - I sent an email to Janice Morgan, offering to help. I'm in the region
every once in a while, and retired now so have some time. I'm thinking it
will require a trip down to Southern Missouri to take a bunch of photos and
then start listing stuff for sale where and when appropriate. Anyone else on
board or thinking about it? Would be happy to help if I can.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

Message: 1