[Fot] Seat belts

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 19:46:48 MST 2020

Those 'date rules' always gave me indigestion.  Consider...two racer each buy an identical pair of gloves on the same date.  One enters ten events a year for three years.  The other guy races once.  Do you think their gloves should both expire on the same date?  I don't, but I understand they need to draw lines to avoid arguments in Tech.
Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail