[Fot] SVRA App, to watch the Kastner Cup FAO Dan Couch

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:31:35 MDT 2020

Hi John, do your phone and TV support streaming? My TV, a Roku based smart
TV, supports accepting broadcasts from phones and windows PCs. I'm sure
Apple does something similar, I just don't know that format very well.

Here's a general description of how it works
https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6059461?hl=en

mike h