[Fot] Kastner Cup Monday Edition

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:47:24 MDT 2020

Ok folks, a bunch of important stuff here. Please read the entire post below.

https://youtu.be/PNWX_zjuamc is an on line drivers meeting.  Please watch it and put your name in the comments section so they know you watched it.
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PNWX_zjuamc/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://youtu.be/PNWX_zjuamc>
Mid Ohio Drivers Meeting video (final take)<https://youtu.be/PNWX_zjuamc>
Please leave your name in the comments so that we can count you present for the drivers meeting. This video will serve as the official virtual drivers' meeti...
youtu.be
Below are links to updated information on the SVRA website for the race.

https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Official-Test-Day-Schedule-1.pdf
https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Official-Race-Schedule-1.pdf
https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/COVID-19-Assessment.pdf
https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020-Mid-Ohio-Event-Supplemental-Info-3.pdf
https://svra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ENTRY-LIST-BY-GROUP-Ohio.pdf

Note the schedule change. Due to us having the Kastner Cup awards ceremony after the track goes cold so that people can hear we have decided to move the Kastner Cup race to Saturdays feature race time slot so that those of you with a long tow can head out earlier on Sunday. This is somewhat dependent on the weather also.  If it is pouring rain on Saturday and it looks like sunshine on Sunday we might switch it back. We will have to make that decision later in the week.

Paddock:  I am in the process of getting approval for a different spot. Please look at the pdf attached for the new location. This has turned out to be a record turnout for a SVRA race. Us getting any paved paddock space is looking very unlikely. This new spot is smooth high ground ( thanks much Sam Halkias for your guidance on this) and big enough for all of us to fit and big rigs should not have an issue there.  Once you arrive I am looking for you to volunteer an hour of your time Wednesday or Thursday to stand by the gate and direct the Kastner Cup folks where to go.

Load-in: We can start entering the track at noon on Wednesday.  If I get approval on our new paddock spot we should have no problems parking no matter when you arrive.

That's it for now. Keep your eyes on the list for any last minute changes though.

Marty Sukey