[Fot] Other stuff heading for the scrapper

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Thu Dec 31 13:41:58 MST 2020

This will all be sitting in my trailer until next week sometime.  I am going to save a few items, but not many.  Most of it is useless to me and most of us, being the parts of our cars that never wear out of break.

Scott (B.)

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

________________________________
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen at me.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 2:27:14 PM
To: Barr, Scott <sbarr at McCarty-Law.com>; 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Other stuff heading for the scrapper

No idea, maybe some other lister knows how to tell them apart.
Looks like you are all hitched up already and set to go.
No worries
.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2020, at 3:17 PM, Barr, Scott <sbarr at mccarty-law.com> wrote:

There is a rack, but no idea if it's Spit or GT6, or the condition.  Do you know a quick way to tell?

There is a lot of broken stuff in here.  Some good stuff too, but I am not super interested in sorting the wheat from the chaff  :-)

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233