[Fot] tourist stuff around mid-ohio kastner cup

vfracing at aol.com vfracing at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 05:45:51 MDT 2019

Terry;
You might want to take a look at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd., Cleveland Ohio 44114.
While in Cleveland, see if you can catch the once a month tour of NASA's Glenn Research Center. Advanced planning is needed.  see https://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/events/tours.html.   The NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio designs and develops innovative technology to advance NASA’s missions in aeronautics and space exploration.
Your choice of the Dayton Air Force Museum is too notch,  Been there twice and would go again!
Mid Ohio is about 4 hours drive from Detroit.  If you are "up" for a further ride, the Henry Ford museum is a great place for a mechanically-oriented person. Lots of America history and lifestyle info there as well.  While there also consider the Motown museum if the music rocks you.
There are several other museums in Detroit worth seeing while you are there.  Detroit Institute of Art and also the Detroit Historical Museum.
If you know someone at GM, their Historical collection is worth seeing.  Alas the Chrysler museum is closed.
Hope you enjoy the trip!
Phil Gott114 TR4A