[Fot] Cold Fuel

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 26 20:26:37 MDT 2019

A friend of mine used to be a weekend crewman for Bud Moore. They got
caught with a false floor in the car, with coils of copper tubing
between the floors for more gas capacity. Only got caught because the
line chafed through and started leaking.

It ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught.

Cheers, Bill