[Fot] My first Road race!

van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be van.mulders.marcel at telenet.be
Tue Sep 17 07:47:51 MDT 2019

Really truly great!!
Marcel

Van: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Aan: "fot" <fot at autox.team.net>
Verzonden: Dinsdag 17 september 2019 13:54:55
Onderwerp: [Fot] My first Road race!

Hello everybody. I just wanted to share the video from my first ever road race in my spitfire! It was an amazing learning experience and even though I had a crummy start, I managed to end up passing every one in my fp class at one point, finishing second, and recovering from a scary moment safely out of turn 9 at Willow Springs International Raceway. It was one of the greatest weekends of my life and I absolutely can’t wait to do it again!
[ https://youtu.be/pFv7eQSzW4Y | https://youtu.be/pFv7eQSzW4Y ]

Sent from my iPhone

fot at autox.team.net