[Fot] Battery ?

Bill Tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 10:19:16 MDT 2019

Hi All, here's my 2 cents worth.

KISS; I like to drive the thing, not work on it constantly, although
sometimes..........

I run a standard Autolite battery, in the trunk, enclosed. Also a GM
Delco alternator, one that can be had for $55 in almost any parts store.
Bolts on with minimum fuss. Yet to have a problem with either.

OK, I'm a mid to back of pack kind of guy. If I wanted to save 40
pounds, I'd knock it off my body (only 20 so far this year). I'm having
fun and have gotten a total of 1 trophy/medal in my racing career. But
having fun and not financing the farm to do it. Had a couple great races
at PittRace last weekend; beat the Porsche 3 out of 4, the Volvo, don't
laugh, it's a great car, although the tech guy said it looks like a
hearse. Got the MG B after probably the most fun and close race of my
life. Sideways a couple times. The B driver and I had a great time and
hooted about it after the race.

The way I feel it's supposed to be.

But I digress.

Cheers, Bill