[Fot] Battery ?

Jason Sukey jsukey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:16:08 MDT 2019

Hi Nick,
         I've had good luck with the Deka Powersports Sealed AGM batteries
on anything with an alternator.   No battery box required as it's
"spillproof".   I use the ETX20L size that's about 15 lbs.  Has ample
cranking for my 12.5:1 6 cylinder, plenty of reserve for extended cranking
if the car is flooded.  No special charging requirements, I use a battery
tender or battery minder to maintain them over the winter.  Usually in
stock at the chain auto parts stores for under $100.
There are lighter batteries out there, but it's a great compromise for me.
Not too expensive, lighter weight than a full sized battery, does not
require any special care on my part (it just works).

http://www.eastpennmanufacturing.com/wp-content/uploads/Deka-Sports-Power-AGM-Flyer-0278.pdf

https://www.amazon.com/Deka-Power-Sports-ETX20L-Battery/dp/B0026H3CB4

Jason