[Fot] Watkins Glen

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:44:11 MDT 2019

Hi Guys,

Harry and me is back in Germany.

We need to say that we had great fun to join the Triumph racing crowd for the Watkins Glen Historic GP.

We had so much fun with everyone and felt very welcome by everyone.

I was very pleased that Peter’s car was doing well. Easy to drive and quick at the same time.

Although some parts need upgrades as they broke over the weekend but Peter already started to work on this.

The track itself is what I like most…fast corners, esses and long straights for going fast.

A really great track to race on.

Hope to see you all soon.

Cheers

Chris