[Fot] VINTAGE INDEX OF PERFORMANCE. WATKINS GLEN

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 09:12:31 MDT 2019

Joe...
I'm not much good at math (although I do like to multiply), but I am not surprised John Hasty made it to the top of your formula.  He's a Jolly Good Fellow, and so say all of us.
Bill Dentinger
PS Talking about formulas, and the like, Bob Wismer always told me, "You tell me the results you wish to achieve, and I'll write you POLL questions that will produce those results."  I always think of that whenever I hear the results of a POLL (especially Political Polls).