[Fot] TR 4 race car for sale

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Thu Sep 5 13:59:36 MDT 2019

Time to buy it back, Gary??

Scott (B.)

From: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Dave Spiwak via Fot
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:10 PM
To: fot at autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR 4 race car for sale

The Chip Bond/Jack Wheeler/Gary Schneider TR4 is for sale with zero-hour engine, trans and new Speedsters. Recent conversion to left-hand drive and ready to race. This car ran many national races including the SCCA Runoffs. Described in Grassroots Motorsports as The Ultimate TR4. Wife's serious illness forces my retirement. $26,500 sacrifice price includes excellent spares, most new in boxes. Contact me off-list at 570-441-5646 or email for complete specs spiwakd at aol.com<mailto:spiwakd at aol.com>