[Fot] tourist stuff around mid-ohio kastner cup

Terry O’Beirne tobeirne at skillpro.com.au
Sun Sep 29 15:11:28 MDT 2019

Folks, wife cindy and myself are planning to come over from Australia for the 2020 Kastner Cup. At this early stage, we will be driving  down from Niagra Falls to mid-ohio area. We will possibly go the “long way” via Watkins Glenn just for a look. We might have a day or so either side of the racing weekend to look around. The Dayton Airforce museum is already on the list.

Can anyone really familiar with this region offer any comments on “must see” places.

Terry O’Beirne
Australia