[Fot] Fwd: SVRA 2020 Schedule & Early Registration Benefits

Brian Schirano bschirano1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:38:54 MDT 2019

Hey Triumphers

Tony/SVRA is offering the same deal at the 2020 Kastner Cup as they did for
the GP at the Glen. Triumphs register for $100 and it gets refunded if you
run the feature.
Also if you register for two events by Oct 1 you get a free T & T.

I'm not crazy about paying so far forward for two events, but it's pretty
tempting.

Cheers mates
Brian

#26A Blue/White GT6