[Fot] Battery again

Nick Black vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 19:51:20 MDT 2019

Wow.

I never knew there was so much toconsider about batteries!

I'm runnin one of Ted's starters, sowill assume (yeah yeah, I know) that I have one of the stronger stylestarters. Also runnin a generator (the local club is a stickler fororiginality), so need a batt that will accept a charging system sothe lithium option is moot.

And thanks to Russ for the link to theever-opiniated “Scotty” and his rant about Optimas...another onerides the bus.

So, I think I will try the Deka AGMbatt that Jason suggests, or the Odessey batt that Chris likes.

Does anyone have any further thots oneither of these choices? Lemme no!

Gotta ask Ponostyle if his Triumphactually runs as all mine vibrate more than a hookers friend once Iturn my key! ...Vibrationless...hmmm
good vibrations?          Nick in NorCal