[Fot] Valve Springs - GT6, Spitfire, Tr6

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:43:45 MDT 2019

Hi Scott, I ran into the same problem with those springs, an APT (Kent?)
BK74 cam and 1.55 GT6 roller rockers (net 0.5022 valve lift). I kept
everything the same but used a 1.50 Spitfire roller rocker (net lift .486)
and bought some space. That set up is OK up to ~8K, broke an inner spring
when the engine revved to 8500 at the Glen after the flywheel bolts sheared.

Let me know what you come up with.

thanks
mike h