[Fot] Fwd: ,Looking for Travis

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Oct 14 21:25:17 MDT 2019

To send a message to fot at autox.team.net, you send a message to
fot at autox.team.net. Check your mail program, it may be trying to use
fot-owner of fot-bounces rather than fot.

mjb.

=========================
Subject:
Looking for Travis
From:
DPPI - Mark Craig <info at dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date:
10/14/19, 2:29 PM

Afternoon FOTer’s,

I am looking for a guy named Travis whose last name I do not have. He
runs Spits and I think is from the north east or at least north of
Tennessee toward Illinois or maybe Michigan?? Anyway at two of the most
recent SVRA events he has had transmission failures and uses the dog
ring stuff built by REK Racing. I got a load of stuff to sell that could
help him get his stuff back together and think he might be a good person
to sell it all to.

If anyone can put me in touch with him please do and thanks in advance.