[Fot] Historic Racing Group at Thompson

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 04:57:46 MDT 2019

Hi All,
We had a chance to run with the Historic Racing Group at Thompson, CT this past weekend. I had a super fun dice with a Lotus 7 and a 240 Z. Other FOTers were there: Mike Harmuth, Phil and Dave Gott and another TR4 driven by a fellow - last name: Lecesse. I never caught up with him, but he's got a nice looking TR4. Also, Jay Creel was wheeling his G Prod Spitfire around quite nicely.

This was the last race of the weekend. Check it out...

2019 OCT HRG Thompson

|  |  |

|  |
2019 OCT HRG Thompson

We ran the season finale with the Historic Racing Group at Thompson Motorsports Park. This is a fun group with a...

C ya,Bob Lang