[Fot] AUTOWEEK

kkjjk at aol.com kkjjk at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 07:29:59 MST 2019

 I just got my last issue as well.  Really was one of my favorite mags, and I recently renewed also.  Not as bad timing as FINALLY subscribing to Spitfire and GT6 magazine, sending in my check, with the mag folding probably the day after Shawn got the check.  No offense, Shawn!  You photography and coverage makes up for it!-- Jay De Pol