[Fot] TR4 rear axle unit For sale

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 14:01:13 MST 2019

Amici...
Back when I was racing, we had three or four fully prepared axles on the shelf.  One was for Street Races (we did St. Pete's, Grand Rapids (twice), and Minneapolis (twice), one for tight tracks like Blackhawk, and one for tracks like Road America and Watkins Glen.  Our mechanic, Kevin Potter, was really good and swapping axles, but then he was really good at everything.
Bill Dentinger