[Fot] rain tires

Phil Gott vfracing at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 18:53:37 MST 2019

Yes, John; the series I normally run (Historic Race Group) allows up to 8 inches, but the 7s fit better given my flares.
As we can prepare up to the ‘83 rules, SVRA often puts us in the “N.C.” or Non Conforming category.  That way they get their entry fee and we can play, but we don’t take points away from cars that meet SVRA rules.
Phil

Sent from my iPhone