[Fot] Nominations

Brian Schirano bschirano1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 09:36:24 MST 2019

Hi All

I have three Triumph affectionados who really should be in FOT hereby
nominating:

Ron Scott (ronmscott1140 at gmail.com)
Aaron Schirano (ASchirano at gmail.com)
Art Lipp (lipp04 at yahoo.com)

Some of you know one or more of these guys.
Ron and I co-own the yellow #28 TR6, my son Aaron runs once per year. Ron
will run it at the Kastner Cup 2020
My son Aaron helps on both the TR and my GT and then as I said, usually
runs the TR once per year
Art is a true Triumphvirate, former racer, now Triumph restorer and crewman
for Ron or I this track or that. Actually, Art pointed me to Joe Alexander
a few years ago when I needed advice on locating someone to lighten a
flywheel and I think it was Joe who nominated me.

There you go

Cheers
Brian
#26 Blue/White 69 GT6