[Fot] Decals and Kastner Cup Posters. Availability Status.

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:38:02 MDT 2019

FOT:

I ran 100 decals, thinking that I would have them for a long time. Not so. I am now down to 25 3 x 5 decals.

$10 = 4 decals delivered. $2.50 each after the first four.

I ran 100 special edition 17 x 11 collectible posters with artwork by Steve Belfer. They are gone, but I am going to do a short run.

$15 protected in a new mailing tube and delivered.

This Kastner Cup, produced  by Chair Ken Knight, was an exceptional event that will be remembered for a very long time.

In addition to the Kastner Cup Event, there was a historical reunion of Kas Kastner, Peter Brock, and the TR250K. Converging from Washington, Nevada, and California, this unlikely to happen again. A celebration of a great automotive legacy with two automotive icons.

The Kastner Cup and the FOT are on a roll. See you at Mid-Ohio in 2020. It’s where it all began.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613