[Fot] O-ring for TR3a "B" style calipers

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:22:48 MST 2019

You might try your local bearing house.  I once needed something to to fix a pushrod tube leak in a vintage motorcycle and they came up with quad rings, which I previously didn’t know existed.  They had all sorts of resources and the three or four such establishments I’ve been to had employees who were eager to help me find a solution — nothing like your typical franchise auto parts store these days.

You might also check online bearing supply catalogs for SKF, etc.

Duncan