[Fot] Syncro source

Jason Sukey jsukey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:10:24 MST 2019

Brian,
       I've tried synchro's from a couple different suppliers, none of they
have turned out to be round.  They all rock on the hub instead of fitting
evenly.  I hoard good used original synchro's and usually pick thru for the
best ones when rebuilding a box.
If you find a source for quality new ones, please share with me!
Jason