[Fot] Austin Healey Question

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:15:19 MST 2019

If you’re simply looking to replace the old ones with new ones of the same design send them to Venolia with instructions about the desired bore.  I’ve had good success with them, at a good price.  Come to think of it, they may have drawings for the stock type piston design on file already.  They’ll come with new wrist pins and pin clips (whatever style you prefer).

Re-hone or re-bore the block to suit the diameter of the new pistons.

Duncan