[Fot] A-Type Overdrive Testing

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 26 02:26:09 MST 2019

Hi Dave,

The OD can turn backwards, if one of the OD cone clutches are engaged.

If the OD is in transfer stage between the cone clutches so that the roller clutch is engaged, then the OD explodes when turning backwards.

BUT if on a spin the wheels are locked, the OD is never in danger to turn backwards because the wheels need to be locked until stand still.

Cheers

Chris