[Fot] 2020 Kastner Cup Registeration

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 10:46:44 MST 2019

There have been questions regarding the $100 registration. Since I have encouraged you to go ahead and register in order to give us some clout when I an talking to SVRA. Yes, it is indeed $100 to register and you get that back if you start the Kastner Cup race on Sunday. I have already registered and it wont let me open my registration back up on line to see the exact wording but here is what I remember. When you click on the event registration link for this event on the SVRA web site you will get a drop down menu showing all the options. About three lines down there is a line for the Kastner Cup/ Feature race for $100. It states somewhere in that line that if you are a Triumph competitor that you only have to select that line item to be registered for the entire weekend. I hope that makes sense, and I hope I remember correctly. My receipt reflects that to be correct.

Marty Sukey