[Fot] Spitfire 1300 Valve Springs

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sat Aug 24 15:28:00 MDT 2019

I run the same Isky springs in my Gt6. Have net valve lift of 0.54” with 1.8:1 rockers.
They are a lower spring pressure than some- about 65 seat and 240-250 open. I do find that they lose about 20 lb spring pressure after a few weekends, so set them high to begin with.
Engine revs to about 7300.  Not sure if you might want more spring pressure with more revs. Best to ask the cam designer!
Scott

Sent from my iPhone