[Fot] VIR rebirth.

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 09:30:18 MDT 2019

Jerry...
Only raced there once, but loved it.  I'm a history buff and I enjoyed the antebellum clubhouse on the grounds.  Every morning that weekend, on the short jaunt from my motel to the track, I would pass a tired, tattered, worn-out cabin that had been turned into a neighborhood Baptist Church.  Always curious, I actually would have liked to have experienced a service there.  But racing has no place for such distractions.
Bob Wismer and I did go to a Topless Restaurant once.  It had no roof.
Bill Dentinger