[Fot] Diff lube

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 15 15:06:42 MDT 2019

It’s the sliding of the hypoid gears across each other along with the normal surface meshing of gears that requires the EP package. As I understand limited slips, certain types require other friction additives to work properly, but I have not ever paid attention to that since I just weld my carriers.  No slipping happening in there.

Sent from my iPhone