[Fot] Diff lube

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 15 04:21:54 MDT 2019

I use Liqui Moly (GL5) LS SAE 75W-140 4421 in all race cars.

I had put in my LSD to the TR4 in year 2010 and it still looks like new which I blame to the oil.

Trouble free stuff.

I use it also on  the TR8 and it works great…also trouble free yet, with more than the double torque and power on it.

Cheers

Chris