[Fot] Diff lube

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:28:57 MDT 2019

On 8/14/19 12:15 PM, Brad Eells via Fot wrote:
> Running Redline MT-90 GL-4 in the Spitfire with a Detroit Locker.

I talked with a Redline rep. MT-90 is a GL-4 gearbox lube they recommend
for the earlier gearboxes. He recommended Redline 75W90 for diffs. Check
the Redline web site.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*