[Fot] Canadian GP--sort of TR related

CLAUDE GAGNE lotusgagne at rogers.com
Mon Aug 5 09:15:45 MDT 2019

 In my opinion, the best seats are in grandstands 11 or 12, outside the Senna curves at the West end of the circuit, right after the start/finish line. This is where the regulars go. A long walk to get there from the subway station, but worth it, lots of action. Second best would be at the East hairpin, I forget the grandstand number, closer the the metro station. Some passing there too, cars coming full speed and braking heavily for the hairpin.
For places to stay, you are on your own. Hotels generally charge 3 times the normal rate for that week-end, and you may be forced to book 3 nights. Maybe better rates at bed and breakfast places or through Air BnB, I don't really know. Have fun!
Claude