[Fot] Brake Calipers

Walt Hollowell walt at hot-tr6.com
Thu Aug 29 21:37:50 MDT 2019

Nobody saw me. I didn't do it. You can't prove anything. Ted Kennedy Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot at autox.team.net> Date: 8/29/19  5:05 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: David Gott <triumphsix at yahoo.com> Cc: fot at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake Calipers
Sorry all.... the devil made me do it...

Sent from my iPhone