[Fot] Fwd: GT6 race car I.D.

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Sun Oct 28 18:33:07 MDT 2018

I have not heard of his whereabouts.  He bought the car from Bill Davis, who had bought it from Tom Hall in the Pacific Northwest. Davis brought the car east in ’73, raced it for a several years, lent it to W. David Bailey for a few races in ’76 and then sold it to Clipper.  Clipper’s last logbook entry was September 1981.  Not sure where it was for a dozen years.  Randy Lamp bought it in the mid ‘90s and restored it.  Bill Davis is around, in North Carolina, I think, or southern VA.

I also have another logbook from Jim Clipper, for a green Spitfire.
I’ve attached photos and the last logbook entry, which indicates he rolled the car.  the last page says it was sold to a Mark Roberts in Murrysville PA.  Not sure if that car still exists.