[Fot] VTR 2019

Mark A. Eden edenma at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 15:55:36 MST 2018

OK Bob!  Count me in!

The “Cup” is too early in the season for me because, at 8000’ elevation, my cars will be “snowed in” for at least another month!  Since the “Cup” is out for me, this might be a great alternative.

If my company decides to open a long anticipated crew base in either AUS or SAT I may be buying a place and moving some, if not all, of the cars down there by then anyway.  The hill country has always been on my short list and a lot closer and logistically feasible than MCO which is also on the short list and already a base.

Cheers!

Mark Eden
Evergreen, CO