[Fot] FW: Invitation: 8th Annual Fox Valley Gearheads Movie Night- Dec. 13

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 15:50:26 MST 2018

Gary...

Good Stuff, and 'classic; with the accordion backup music.

Another favorite of mine is '2nd week of deer camp'.

Bill

PS On a somber note, I've received word that Peggy Kastner has passed away.  This is not surprising new, and has been expected, but is so sad.  May she rest in peace in a happier place.  Keep Peggy (and Kas) in your prayers.
.