[Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:06:39 MDT 2018

Hi Brian, I did contact them and it's for the weekend, not just the Triumph
race. Here's their reply-

"The entry fee for the weekend for Triumph entrants is reduced to $100.
You will run with the appropriate group on Friday and Saturday, then Sunday
there is the Triumph feature race.  If you take the green flag of the
Feature race, you will be refunded the $100 - in essence making the sprint
races and feature race free.

You were invited to this event because you have raced with us in the past.
If I can help with any other info please call me.650-799-0826

Sincerely
Pam Shatraw
SVRA"