[Fot] free entry into the Triumph race at the Glen?

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:18:12 MDT 2018

So it's bunnies, not snakes! I reread the email I got and I must be dumber
than most because it wasn't clear to me that the basic event registration
was being comp'd. That's awesome. As a non-regular SVRA racer, I don't know
what SVRA defines as a Sprint race but I guess that's what the weekend
registration is called.

Bob Kramer