[Fot] Track conditions at Summit Point

R. John Lye rjl at gt-classics.com
Thu May 17 06:44:00 MDT 2018

As I understand it, the drainage at Summit has been improved.  However, in the
past, rain like this would have resulted in the paddock area being flooded with
water.  I can remember standing under a canopy in the paddock, watching as
tires, and other items floated by in several inches deep water.  Definitely try to
stay in the higher paddock spaces if you can.

John