[Fot] Membership on Friends of Triumph

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Wed May 23 08:20:02 MDT 2018

Dennis,

Have you started to receive emails from “fot at autox.team.net” yet? You might add that address to your contacts so they won’t go to “junk”. Let me know if I need to send a follow up to the administrator to get this completed.

I’ll be coming to the CVAR races next. Hope to se you there.

John Frymark