[Fot] 1961 Triumph TR 4 for sale BAT

Ken Suhre kenandtweety at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 08:03:35 MDT 2018

Friends I have this car for sale on BAT. It was owned and raced by the gentleman racer,  Mr. Don Brick for years as a member of the Beady Eye Triumph Team. It was purchased from him by my son in 2006. He was only able to do a few races with it before family and job obligations took over his time to enjoy it. I then became care taker, getting the body straightened and resprayed plus freshening up the engine. I did a couple of races with it also. I am retiring from wheel to wheel racing having attained the age where I should stop before I do something stupid.Check it out. Tell your friends. I would like for someone to be having fun with it.
Ken Suhre