[Fot] FW: 2018 VRG Jefferson 500 Cancelled due to inclement weather

Spitfire Racing spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com
Thu May 17 08:18:57 MDT 2018

This just released!
J500 at Summit Point has been cancelled

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Karamanis (via MotorsportReg.com) [mailto:autopilot at motorsportreg.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:01 AM
To: Russ Moore
Subject: 2018 VRG Jefferson 500 Cancelled due to inclement weather

The VRG Board has made the decision to cancel the 2018 VRG Jefferson 500 @ Summit Point Motorsportspark because of the inclement weather. The safety of our membership and event attendees is paramount to the board. We appreciate all the support and are sorry for the inconvenience of all who made travel plans to attend our event.

Thanks for your understand. Safe travels.

Jim Karamanis & Cal Trumbo
Event Chairs, VRG Jefferson 500
The Vintage Racer Group

--
*From Vintage Racer Group to Russ Moore at spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com*

Delivered by MotorsportReg.com, 15 Arcangel Way, San Rafael, California 94903, USA