[Fot] Nomination

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Mon May 7 10:16:58 MDT 2018

I’d like to nominate Dennis Walje for membership on the FoT. I met Dennis this weekend while racing at Eagles Canyon and learned that he’s building a GT6+ to be a replica/tribute of a Cobra Daytona Coupe (V8). His engineering sounds good but he’s running into trouble finding sources for various components that this group can offer assistance. Dennis also is the Operations Manager at Motorsports Ranch-Cresson (Ft.Worth area) which hosts CVAR events and could be a interesting resource for future Kastner Cup planning.

Second please?

dennis at motorsportranch.com

John Frymark