[Fot] International Motor Racing Research Center

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 16:20:02 MDT 2018

Hi Brad.  Is this the organization located in Watkins Glen, NY.  I know there is an organization there with a name similar to this.  Thanks.
Jack

    On Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 1:38:07 AM EDT, Brad Eells via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Amici,
If you like I, may not have received log books with your treasured vintage racer, don't despair a research opportunity is available!
I contacted the SCCA national office inquiring what records they may have for my car and driver.
They referred me to the International Motor Racing Research Center. They have a huge archive of motor racing records, newsletters, magazines and results sheets.
I sent an Email to Archivist Jenny Ambrose with the information I had for the car and the driver. A few weeks later, I received a Dropbox link that contained several references and results...jackpot!
I was able to document several more races and results and have determined (to date) that my car entered 44 races from 1970-76...and won an incredible 19 of them. That's a pretty decent winning percentage!
You can contact Jenny here: jenny at racingarchives.org
The website is here: http://www.racingarchives.org/
The service is complimentary but of course, they encourage a donation. You may also consider donating any of your old paper records to help others with their quest to research a car history.
Cheers,

Brad
Brad EellsChino CA#35 DP 1962 Triumph TR4#76 FP 1969 Triumph Spitfire Mk31965 Triumph TR4A IRS...for the road!
fot at autox.team.net